- Coffee/tea and breakfast treats
- Snacks throughout the morning
- Take home materials for more clarity
- Goodie bag
- Life Coaching with Suzanne Ramponi
- Personal/Career Branding with Jennifer Bonoff
- Professional Hair Styling with Kristin Moshiek & Sierra Tobiason
- Professional Makeup Application with Deb Houghton
- 1 Professional Headshot by Kim Fuller
- 1 complimentary life coaching session with Suzanne at a later date of your choice
- 1 complimentary Branding Consulting Session with Jenn at a later date of your choice
Is there a minimum age requirement to attend this event?
You must be at least 21 years of age
What’s the refund policy?
Since our workshop has limited space, registrants who cancel their registration before March 20th will receive a refund minus a $50 non-refundable deposit. Cancellations made after March 20th will not receive a refund. No refunds or credits will be issued for registrants who don’t show up to the workshop.
How should I come prepared for hair styling and photo headshot?
Please arrive with clean hair and wear (or bring) a suitable top for your professional photo that showcases your brand.
Will lunch be provided?
We will offer Coffee, tea, and breakfast snacks Lunch will not be provided, however you’re welcome to stay and enjoy the restaurant at the Vanderbilt hotel after the workshop.
What is the setting?
This is a casual comfortable format in a safe and private setting at the Vanderbilt Grace Hotel in Newport, RI.
What are the payment options?
You can pay be credit card or paypal at our website: www.ReviveYourImage.com
What should I prepare?
You will receive a welcome email a week before the workshop which will include an itinerary for the day, along with some pondering questions to help prepare you for our work together!